Europe Trip (Cedric only).
I went on a trip to Cannes along with my colleagues Babis, Joerg and Christine. Had dinner at a restaurant near the beach, where if we thought it was too slow, we could always cancel our order. I had stopped in Paris on the way, to catch my cousin's Marie's 40th birthday celebration at my godmother Claire's house.

My trip called for me to go to Saarland, so from Cannes, I stopped in Nancy to wish my mom a happy birthday, with cakes from Le Recouvreur.

It was the Journees du Patrimoine, so I was able to visit some Ecole de Nancy buildings.

After the trip to Saarland (in Dagstuhl), I visit my dad's place. He drove me to the airport in Saarbrucken.

So I could go to my meetings in Munich, during Oktoberfest, with my colleagues Ulas, Svetlana and James.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home